Any questions or issues please do contact us
During these very testing times, we’d like to take the opportunity to explain the actions we have taken that allow us to remain open and demonstrate the safety measures we have put in place to ensure the safety of our customers, colleagues and the wider community.
As an exclusively online business with no physical stores, we are trying to adhere to the government guidelines and, indeed, support the Health Secretary’s recent statement that businesses should keep trading where possible “to keep the country running”.
We understand these are very uncertain times, but we hope, with the following information, you will fully understand our decision to remain open and support the British public in any way we can.
DUTY TO OUR CUSTOMERS
While camping might not be an essential item and in fact, visiting camp sites is very much against the government guidelines, a lot of people are still camping in their back gardens.
In fact, people are camping in their back gardens to raise money for our NHS Heroes.
We are still able to ship all items, but there is a delay due to lower amount of staff picking orders.
DUTY TO OUR COLLEAGUES
We have a duty to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our colleagues. Unlike some businesses, all our staff remain fully employed and, of course, we take their wellbeing and financial security very seriously.
With the exception of people picking orders and dealing with stock, all our colleagues are now working from home and, for those who aren’t able to do so, we have put the following measures in place to ensure safety:
- 2 metre distance observed at all times, including a rearranged office layout and phased access to public areas such as canteens
- Significantly increased cleaning and sanitising measures across all facilities
- In-bound deliveries significantly reduced and active social distancing enforced where delivery is essential
- We are asking all third-party suppliers to enforce similar standards to ensure all customers and colleagues are safeguarded as much as possible
- Finally we have spilt out team of pickers into two shifts, a morning shift and an evening shift. The two teams never come into contact and reduces the number of people we have in the building at any one time.
DUTY TO THE WIDER COMMUNITY
We have a duty to the wider community, to ensure we are doing everything we can to prevent the spread of this virus. With the measures we have in place, and with the support of excellent communications from the Government and Public Health England, we are satisfied that we can continue supplying our bathroom products to those who need them, whilst safeguarding the health and safety of all. If government guidelines change, we will of course change with them.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will orders take to get delivered.
We are still able to pick and pack most orders that arrive the same day, however we use third party distribution to actually deliver the package and these are under extreme pressure at the moment.
I have a product I want to return?
Currently we are not accepting returns, due to we don’t want extra deliveries coming into the building. Please contact our customer service team who will advise you on the steps, but be assured once we do we will take back any items you no longer wish to have
Get In Touch